Seaports are faced with the challenge of providing a safe environment for port operators and the local community and at the same time should ensure the effective and efficient movement of products and goods related to international trade.
From perimeter monitoring to protection and control of cargo moving through seaports, ensuring the safety of shipments, waterways and trade practices, requires coordination and cooperation among various agencies. Providing security monitoring in real-time as well as knowledge and proactive management of the situation is not a simple task.
- The real-time monitoring of waterways, seaport terminals, parking lots, equipment, visitors and goods.
- Creating a common operating picture allows rapid situational awareness, management and resolution in real time.
- Correlation of data from multiple devices and security systems to solve automatically or manually a situation.
- Provide the port police, local police and other agencies the right information at the right time.
- Coordinate response activities across multiple individuals, agencies and officials.
Our Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) helps seaports:
- Improve response times if necessary and minimize risk.
- Creating a common operating picture that allows rapid situational awareness, management and resolution in real time.
- Correlating data from multiple devices and security systems to automatically resolve a situation.
- Integrating multiple solutions in a single view video in real time.
- Facilitate collaboration and information sharing between agencies.