Threat levels at airports may range from common vandalism to domestic terrorism, by which the safety and protection of persons who travel and work at airports represents a major concern worldwide. From points of checking of passengers to sterile areas in the terminals, including control of luggage and parking lots; ensuring safety to the traveler requires coordination and collaboration among multiple agencies.
Integrating data from hundreds of video devices, fire alarms, motion sensors, access control systems and equipment for threats of the type NRBQe (Nuclear, radiological, biological, chemical and explosives) is required to get a complete picture of a safety incident potential.
- Create a complete view of what is happening.
- Monitoring in real time of terminals, parking lots, fence perimeter, visitors and baggage.
- Coordinate response between multiple agencies and officers.
Our Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) helps airports to:
- Improve response time to situations and minimize the risk.
- Create a common picture of operations that allows quick knowledge of the situation, management and resolution in real time.
- Correlate data from multiple devices and security systems to resolve a situation.
- Integrate multiple video solutions into a single view in real time.
- Facilitate collaboration and sharing of information – public and private.
- Lead compliance and research post event reports.