- Identifies the “true” and “false” situations to approach first focuses on the most critical incidents.
- Proactively outlining possible situations on the basis of standards and operating procedures.
Reduce operating costs
- Eliminates the need for multiple or remote control centers.
- Eliminates the need for operators to have to manually check and correlate data from multiple systems.
- Automates the detection and resolution of false alarms.
- Reduce maintenance costs and IT due to the design of thin client software, web based.
Leverages and extends existing investment in Physical Security
- It integrates and analyzes information from disparate traditional security devices, such as analog and digital video.
- Supports most types of devices used in industry and can support any type of system developer which owns a documented API or SDK.
Improved response times to situations
- Proactively Resolves security-related emergencies with real-time data received from multiple security systems and surveillance situations.
- Provides a complete overview of all the important details related to a situation – video, alarms, and events of all devices and systems, map views, action plans and more.
- Distributes and collects information for staff in the field to keep updated the status of the situation.
- Present operations procedures according to the manual safety to operators.
- Provides regulatory compliance information in real time as well as auditing and reporting.