Wireless intrusion detection solutions are used for applications where a normal level of protection is required and there are restrictions or impediments to cable runs , so the system must be installed wirelessly. Even in wireless systems, minimal use of wiring for electric power control panel will always be necessary and if so , the connection to the telephone line for transmission of alarms. Smartech Security systems offers wireless intrusion detection to Honeywell with whom have protected thousands of customers throughout the more than 25 -year history of the company.
Main benefits of hybrid intrusion detection systems:
- Easy to operate.
- Low installation time by not requiring cable runs.
- Zero maintenance cost.
- Hearing aid for system status and response to operating commands.
- Multiple keyboard options : touch, alphanumeric, fixed word Display, LED.
- Self Contained Panel Option Card, mermaid, keyboard, drums and communicator in one box.
- Safe installation , according to manufacturer’s specifications to prevent sabotage.
- Ability to add automation features lamps, locks, thermostats and more.
- Communication capacity of wired media alarms, via radio or cell phone.
- Ability to integrate with PSIM software or other integrated security systems.
- Ability to incorporate wireless devices detection and reporting of fires.