The term hybrid in intrusion detection is used to describe systems that can handle both wired and wireless devices, regardless of the communication method of alarms to the central station.
The hybrid intrusion detection solutions are used for applications where a higher level of protection is required and there are some restrictions or impediments to cable runs, for which part of the system should be wireless. Smartech Security systems offers hybrid intrusion detection to Honeywell with whom have protected thousands of customers throughout the more than 25-year history of the company.
Main benefits of hybrid intrusion detection systems:
- Easy to operate.
- Connect wired and wireless devices.
- Multiple keyboard options: touch, alphanumeric, fixed word Display, LED.
- Safe installation, according to manufacturer’s specifications to prevent sabotage.
- Zones expandable capacity to meet the requirements of different sized properties.
- Ability to add automation features lamps, locks, thermostats and more.
- Communication capacity of wired media alarms, via radio or cell phone.
- Ability to integrate with PSIM software or other integrated security systems.
- Ability to incorporate sensing devices and reporting of fires.