Smartech Security offers a managed access control solution which provides a cost – effective security platform that is easy to use for businesses that opt to outsource the management of the organization’s access control.
Managed Access Control is an evolution of the traditional access control systems because it eliminates the need and disadvantages that arise when installing new software tools in your business, which means having to check compatibility with operating systems, computer equipment, and virus threats. The total cost of ownership of the tool is reduced to a manageable monthly payment.
The advanced features include routing of alarms, keyboard shortcuts, map deployments and remote digital video monitoring which provide a powerful support for security management personnel. For those clients who would like to have at some point local control over the system, our system offers a web interface for the management of your account. Customers can access their information live using a standard web browser. Capabilities include, generate predefined reports, add and delete users, manage schedules, and more.
- Monitoring of alarms and events in real time.
- Response messages special account / by alarm or event.
- Close/open doors add/remove holidays.
- 99 levels of priority alarms and events.
- Controlling and responding, acknowledge, delete and take snapshots in live and recorded video.
- Manually operate to close and open doors and activate / deactivate zones and points of entry.
- View maps live.